Do you think healers need marketing?
Yes, they do, healing is a business, and a lucrative one. Healers are usually solopreneurs with a real clarity of their offering and values. The challenge is getting out there and marketing themselves.
Here is a little case study on some work I’ve been doing with Robin Hallett, an intuitive healer in the US.
And no, there are no fairies or crystal balls!
When Robin first came to me she already had a successful 12 year intuitive healing practice in Arlington Heights, IL. She also had another business making stunning healing jewelry.
She’d created 2 brands; I believe in Healing and RobbieGee Gems. Each brand had their own sites and the jewelry line was rocking on Etsy where her gorgeous gems regularly sold out and she even had celebrities such as Courtney Love buy a few of her pieces (she never thought to ask for a testimonial!!!)
Robin is a business savvy woman with a wonderful range of things to offer.
The main thing she needed help with was getting out there online. She had a few “virtual” clients who she met regularly on Skype but she wanted to concentrate on that more. And before you ask, yes, you can totally be healed via Skype.
This video with Robin is going to take you through some of the work we did together.
Marketing Challenges for Healers:
- The duty to care, and not to be salesy over shadows marketing
- Embracing YOU vs the expectation of you can be problematic
- Knowing how to make your offerings accessible without using industry jargon
So don’t wait another minute, click play below and find out:
- How to build a business around who YOU are
- How to discover your online voice and why it matters
- Uncover your niche by applying the “Love or Hate” exercise to your client list
- How to name your products and services to truly reflect who you are
- Tips on how to stay on track to really embracing who you are and conveying it in your business.
- (you’ll also learn how awesome Robin is, and me too!)
The behind the scenes results
You are probably wondering what else we’ve been doing whilst the new site was being born…
- New virtual clients before the site even launched
- Complete overhaul of the newsletter resulting in an average of 75%+ open rate and 25%+ email response from subscribers converting into both on and offline clients
- Price increases to reflect her true value
- Repackaging of product and services (work less for more)
Please go to RobinHallett.com and check out Robin’s new “nest” as we affectionately call it and show her some love.
Do check out her awesome drawings too!
Image credits: Robin Hallett
Date published: 15th May 2012