Looking to get more sales without having to create a new product or service?
Well, look no further.
Promote what you have already created
You’ve probably spent hours/days/weeks creating and developing your delicious offerings.
But have you promoted it enough?
Chances are you haven’t.
If you’re having a dip in sales you don’t have to race back to the drawing board to create something insanely creative and new.
Here are some ideas to help you promote what you have already created
- Use social media to highlight and promote the benefits of your offering
- Write a new article which links to your offering (Case Studies are awesome for this)
- Design a poster or flyer and distribute it where your target market hangs out offline
- Consider a delicious (limited time) promo for your offering
- Look at how you can add MORE value to your existing offering (this can be a wording tweak)
- If you have several target markets try tailoring your communication to appeal to each one vs. all of them at the same time
- Reach out to your existing networks and ask them to help you promote your offering
- Let your subscribers know that the price is going up and it’s the last chance to get in at this price
- Revamp the sales pages with new text and images. Don’t forget the new testimonials
- Revisit your sales process. Is it easy for people to buy from you? Do you answer all their questions?
- Identify the key seasons when your offering is most needed and promote it then
- Be consistent in how you communicate and how often you communicate. Things can take time.
If you need help coming up with creative ideas to help you promote what you have already created then check out my Spark Sessions!
What would you add to this list?
Do you feel you’ve promoted your delicious offerings enough?